Tuesday, December 14, 2010

With a Little Help From My Friends

Hello my 11 special friends.  Followers. Supporters.

I wanted to write and acknowledge you all, and the rest of you who may not necessarily have become a 'follower', but still read my blog and make comments or send me supportive emails.

Or perhaps you just read my blog every now and then and think nice thoughts.  Like: 'that really is a pretty background'...

I am so incredibly chuffed when someone sends me a comment, that someone cares enough to read this blog in the first place, and then takes the time to let me know they enjoyed it. 

All comments are emailed to me, as well as appearing on this blog, and I still save each and every email in a special folder because I get so excited to think that perhaps, just perhaps, I can make a go of this writing gig.

I hope that when I have a dozen books in print, syndicated columns in every national paper and magazine and a lecture theatre named after me, I still get excited when someone writes a positive comment.

So to you all out there, thank you.  I hope you continue to enjoy the show...

1 comment:

  1. This seemed like the perfect post to stop lurking and finally say something. I absolutely love your blog. I found it after a friend linked to "The Brutal Truth About The Third Child" on Facebook two weeks ago. After I read that I jumped to the most recent entry and started working my way back... And here I am. My husband and I are planning to start a family soon, and your musings have me alternating between stating that I've changed my mind and we're never having kids, then a few minutes later forwarding a post (or 15) to my husband while ooooh-ing and ahhhhh-ing over your amazing daughters and whining that I want a baby. Thank you for sharing your lovely family with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...